Geometrically Invariant Watermarking Using Feature Points
International Conference on Image Processing , Kobe, 1, pp.
Bas, J. Chassery, and B. Alghoniemy and A.
Harris and M. Alvey Vision Conference, Manchester, U. Simitopoulos, D. Koutsonanos, and M. Thesis, University Of Massachusetts, Amherst, Cox, J.
Kiliany, T. Leightonz, and T. Voloshynovskiy, S.
Local histogram based geometric invariant image watermarking
Pereira, V. Iquise, and T. Watson, G. Yang, J.
Solomon, and J. In order to resist geometric attacks, a robust image watermarking algorithm is proposed using scale-invariant feature transform SIFT and Zernike moments. Then circular patches are generated using the most robust points. An invariant watermark is generated from each circular patch based on Zernike moments.
澳門大學學者庫(UM): Search Results
The watermark is embedded into multiple patches for resisting locally cropping attacks. Experimental results show that the proposed scheme is robust to both geometric attacks and signal processing attacks. You do not have subscription access to this journal. Citation lists with outbound citation links are available to subscribers only. You may subscribe either as an OSA member, or as an authorized user of your institution. Cited by links are available to subscribers only.
Login or Create Account.
- Servicios Personalizados!
- Journal of Applied Research and Technology. JART!
- Geometrically invariant color image watermarking scheme using feature points | SpringerLink;
- Geometrically invariant watermarking using feature points;
- Space and Muslim Urban Life: At the Limits of the Labyrinth of Fez (Culture and Civilization in the Middle East)!
- Deep Thinking: What Mathematics Can Teach Us About the Mind.
Allow All Cookies. Chinese Optics Letters Vol.
Not Accessible Your account may give you access. Abstract In order to resist geometric attacks, a robust image watermarking algorithm is proposed using scale-invariant feature transform SIFT and Zernike moments.
- The Horrors We Bless: Rethinking the Just-war Legacy (Facets Series).
- Preformulation in Solid Dosage Form Development;
- The Press and Popular Culture.
References You do not have subscription access to this journal. Cited By You do not have subscription access to this journal.